Site layout suggestion

From: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 22:26:08 -0400 (EDT)

I've been working on a site redesign for dragonflybsd.org.

http://www.shiningsilence.com/newdf/site/data/base6.html

My goals are to

1: make it more appealing
2: Get it out of quirks mode
3: Improve CSS support
4: Create a style that can be used across the different
(bugs/cvsweb/www/leaf/etc) dragonfly sites.

This design does it so far.  Rather than sit and poke at it, I'm putting
it out and saying "please provide improvements".  (I want to move on to my
next task)

I think there's a few people on the lists that would like to contribute,
don't know (or care for) kernel programming, but know CSS.  Mostly, I need
a footer that can visually unify the page.