cvsup Mirrors

From: John Duncan <agley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 13:00:45 +1000

Hi,
    Just to let other Australians know that cvsup has stopped working
on mirror.isp.net.au for DragonFly for me. If you try another mirror
you will find that there was a change of name for some collections
a while ago. Though these newer tags aren't working either, it just
says "unknown collection" for everthing I tried.

    cvsup.theshell.com is working with dragonfly-cvs-src
--
The best-laid schemes o' mice an' men
Gang aft agley                                   Robert Burns 1785