Re: Thanking for donation for chlamydia.fs.ei.tum.de

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 10:23:10 -0700 (PDT)

:Hey all,
:
:I just wanted to say a big thanks to Jason Watson, who generously donated=
: new hardware for chlamydia.fs.ei.tum.de, aka. bugs.dragonflybsd.org and =
:the iso snapshot builder.
:
:WIth this wonderful hardware I now can build a -devel snapshot in 1:10h, =
:instead of 4:40h, as before.  Also the included 2GB of RAM make rsync'ing=
: whopping fast (my absolutely preferred method of getting new sources).  =
:Two free SATA hot swap bays provide enough room for future dragonfly/bsd =
:related services and mirrors.
:
:So, many thanks to Jason!
:
:And out to all lurking people out there: if you have spare/old hardware w=
:hich you will throw away anyways, don't hesitate to ask if somebody can u=
:se it for dragonfly.  There are developers low on money (like me), or als=
:o other people who might set up a stress test suite or something thelike.=
:
:thanks for your attention,
:  simon

    And a big thanks from me, too!