Re: Problem with Xorg conf

From: "Frank Petitjean" <smalljim95@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 16:31:05 +0200

Le Wed, 27 Sep 2006 18:44:04 +0200, Jeremy C. Reed <reed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit:

Install more fonts. Configure your system to use your preferred fonts first. Try your KControl font installer. Maybe install Windows True Type fonts (such as pkgsrc/fonts/ms-ttf).

Thanks Jeremy, I understand now what is the CID directory.

I can't find ms-ttf on the servers : ftp://packages.stura.uni-rostock , and others binary mirrors diplayed here : http://www.dragonflybsd.org/community/download.cgi

Can you tell me where I can find this package, please ? (sorry for this newbee question)

Frank.