Re: DF-BSD on apple hardware

From: lap <lap@me>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 17:29:29 +0200

Justin C. Sherrill a écrit :

A good alternative would be to purchase Parallels; I've used beta versions
on my MacBook and DragonFly ran very well using it.  I plan to buy it when
I have some spare cash...

Thanks a lot for your answer. Using with Parallels seems ok for me.

(Your return email is a bad address, by the way.)

Yes I know, I get bored of being spammed. If you are not running windows, you can send mail to me at laurent (at sign) chez (minus sign) le (minus sign) sourd dot name . :)

LaP