Re: gaim segfault while blocking someone

From: Petr Janda <elekktretterr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 17:51:20 +1000

Ok, Ive set it to A again so I can repeat the error, but i still cant. Or is there something else I should set too?

Petr

Trevor Kendall wrote:
On 29/08/06, Petr Janda <elekktretterr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ok, that did work like a charm.

Can you explain what this does besides making a symlink?

Petr

From the man page:

Most flags are single letters, where uppercase indicates that the behav-
ior is set, or on, and lowercase means that the behavior is not set, or
off.

A All warnings (except for the warning about unknown flags being
set) become fatal. The process will call abort(3) in these
cases.