Re: usb device and internet

From: Saverio Iacovelli <iacovelli_mail@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 18:23:04 +0200 (CEST)

> How are you trying to connect to the internet
exactly?

My Asus notebook have a ethernet card broken.
I have got a switch-hub (marked Roper, SuperLan ADSL
router-switch-combo).
When I connect a cable from switch to usb port of my
notebook, it appear the message:

#ugen0 - USB NET CARD, rev 1.10/1.00, addr 2

But I need to assigne IP address for browsing in
Internet.