Re: Not sure how to do this tricky install...

From: Gergo Szakal <bastyaelvtars@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 04:01:49 +0200

Jonathon McKitrick wrote:

In any case, is it possible to start the install with a keyboard, but then move to another machine and ssh in to finish?

Not sure about that, but IIRC sshd runs automatically. Just get to know the IP of the box. I installed from CD long ago, the CD is live, and I remeber that I had to wait a lot since it generated a keypair on the old K6-2/450 machine. ;-)
More seriously, just start the live cd, the trigger for the setup to start is to login as 'installer' (either locally or from remote). There is also a web-based interface for installing, I havge no experience with that.