RE: SATA to CF -- great for embedded DFly firewalls

From: "James Mansion" <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 12:00:04 +0100

>:Is Dragonfly easy to configure for readonly root?
>
>    Sure.  How do you think the CD boots ?

I didn't say 'can it' I said 'easy'. Is it a) documented
and b) trivial - or is it one of these 'work through the
rc scripts in the boot process yourself and work it out'
jobs?

Sort of thing I'm looking for is a boot param that I can
default to 'readonly-root' and override with 'readonly-root=no'
for when I screw up the image.

James