Re: new DNS name suggestions

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 09:00:05 -0700 (PDT)

:Matt - could you create DNS entries for
:
:bugs.dragonflybsd.org
:pkgsrc.dragonflybsd.org
:
:and point the first at corecode's bug site and the second at Joerg's
:binary package site?
:
:http://chlamydia.fs.ei.tum.de/issues/
:ftp://packages.stura.uni-rostock.de/
:
:corecode - you OK with putting a redirect to make the issues/ dir load as
:the main page for that site name?

    Yes, I've done it, but CNAME records are not URLs.  I can't point one
    to a sub-directory.

    Simon will have to create a virtual host in his apache server on
    chlamydia to recognize 'bugs.dragonflybsd.org'.

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>