Re: Another annoying dvd playback bug

From: Petr Janda <elekktretterr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 20:47:58 +1000

I recompiled with -g -O1 and havent got the error since. However this problem has been repeatedly going and coming even without it. For example, one of my dvds that worked nearly flawlessly before stopped working and spitting out the errors after about 1s everytime I made gmplayer to load the disc contents(DVD -> Open Disc). Now it seems to be ok though, but judging by its unreliable history it might come back.

Petr