Re: Another annoying dvd playback bug

From: Petr Janda <elekktretterr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 18:48:12 +1000

I cant reproduce the error at all now, not even in gmplayer Weird weird weird. I'll do it when I can reproduce the error again. Can anyone update me on the threading issue? Id like at least gxine working as it should...

Petr

Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:
Ive got the gdb backtrace:

#0  0x0847bca5 in mpeg2_set_buf ()
#1  0x081080bf in mpcodecs_draw_slice ()
#2  0x08105b33 in decode_video ()
#3  0x080808ee in main ()

this is not sufficient. you need to compile gmplayer with CFLAGS="-g -O1" so that debugging information is retained. i guess this is mentioned in the how-to-submit-bugs section of the gmplayer docs.

a working mplayer lets me suspect that there is a bug in gmplayer rather than in dragonfly.

cheers
 simon