Re: Postfix suddenly stopped working

From: Petr Janda <elekktretterr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 12:50:25 +1000

Ok, it started working again. Its beyond me. I ran the snmpd process with the -v flag and it told me the process was exiting because of bad boolean configuration, so i checked my main.conf and it had typo in it which i accidently left there as I was trying to debug postfix last night, that was long AFTER it stopped working. Well I fixed the typo and it works again.

Seems rather confusing...