Promise TX-2300 PCI SATA RAID Board Supported?

From: Jud <judmarc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 20:36:04 -0400

Hi, folks.  Using a snapshot iso from a couple of days ago, I ran the
installer on my system, with two hard drives in a RAID-0 array
connected to a Promise TX-2300 PCI SATA RAID board.  (Motherboard is an
Asus A7V333.)  Installer didn't detect the array.

I don't remember having this problem when trying DragonFly previously,
though (sorry) I can't recall whether that was before or after I got the
Promise board and SATA drives.

Should this be happening, i.e., is DragonFly intended to support this
particular (type of) board?

Jud

--
"I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day."
- Douglas Adams