Does Java work on DragonFly?

From: Petr Janda <elekktretterr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 03:53:05 +1000

I want to install Eclipse/RadRails, but I need JRE. I installed /usr/pkgsrc/lang/sun-jre15 but it seems to be broken.

[elevator] ~% sun15-java
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM warning: Can't detect initial thread stack location - find_vma failed
Bad system call (core dumped)

Anyway, is there any usable Java JRE or even JDK for DragonFly yet? Im looking for an easy solution.

Petr