Re: Interview with Matt on bsdtalk about 1.6

From: Dimitri Kovalov <dimitri_kovalov@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 07:01:10 -0700 (PDT)

:http://cisx1.uma.maine.edu/~wbackman/bsdtalk/bsdtalk053.mp3
> :
> :Sascha
> :
> :--
> :http://yoyodyne.ath.cx
>
>     Yup. Beat me to it again.  Hopefully he edited out my
>     occassional bloops.

I listen to this. Very interesting. I only challange one
thing. You say that 1.6 is more stable than FreeBSD 4.x.
How can you make this claim? FreeBSD 4.x is installed in
1000s of servers and network devices for many years, and I
don't hear of anyone using Dragonfly for more than a
corporate server or firewall. So how can you claim such
stability before it is battle tested?

Dimitri