Re: jdk under 1.4?

From: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 16:41:29 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, July 9, 2006 3:18 pm, Jon Hamilton wrote:

> What's the best way to go about this?  I'm willing to use something under
> linux emulation if that's the expedient way to get something up and
> working.

Yury Tarasievich was recently getting Java installed on DragonFly - he
summed up what he did here:

http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/mailarchive/users/2006-07/msg00051.html

though I have not yet looked at it.  I'd like to turn it into something
that can be posted online, as I suspect that a number of people could use
this.