GRUB

From: elekktretterr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 18:52:28 +1000 (EST)

Ive got a fresh installation of DragonFly, and seeing the grub supports
FFS in stage1, I wanted to install it. Another reason why I installed it
was because Ive got Windows on another disk and I sometimes need to use
it. When I try to install grub by running the command grub, and get to the
grub shell, I do root (hd0,<tab> which should bring up the list of FFS
partitions on the disk but instead it says "Error 21: Selected disk does
not exist".

Does anyone get the same? Im running DragonFly 1.4.4. This works fine in
FreeBSD.

Any idea people?