Re: Odd News Server symptom?

From: Oliver Fromme <check+j0i11s00rsha1flp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 07 Jun 2006 16:54:27 GMT

Bill Hacker <wbh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 > Perhaps it is just my client (Mozilla on OS X), but on most postings
 > over a day or two old, I am seeing the header only, and the below
 > message (originally in html) as body:

Same here.  I get "article unavailable" when trying to read
a bunch of postings that are a few days old.  I'm using the
"tin" newsreader, so it's not just your client.  (However,
the articles are available from the mhonarc web archive.  It
seems they only disappeared from the news spool.)

Maybe the termination of a certain thread that Matt announced
recently had some undesirable side-effects ...?

Best regards
   Oliver