bootblocks......

From: Max von Seibold <maxvonseibold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 20:22:31 +0100

Lots to comment on here...

Just for the record I really liked the installer. Just because I am a newbie does not mean that I expected or even wanted a fancy gui display. The guide I found was VERY clear about how to go about things and what (as a newcomer) I found very refreshing is that every step mentioned occurred EXACTLY as it said it would (this is something I find quite rare when searching guides on the net). The installers simplicity was just fine, but the need for good documentation can never be understated unless you are one of those types who simply understands everything and fails to see how others cannot...

Thanks for everyones help and comments though :)

Max.