Re: the ultimate storage solution

From: Erik Wikström <erik-wikstrom@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 23:10:37 +0200

On 2006-05-22 22:43, John Leimon wrote:
I would like to design a fileserver with an encrypted raid-5 array. Would dragonfly running samba be a good solution? Being able to access files on the array from any operating system is a priority.

Not an expert but I don't think that DragonFly supports any encryption of disks at the moment.

Erik Wikström
--
 "I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
 telephone; my wish has come true because I can no longer figure