Re: PkgSrc Help

From: "Douglas S. Keester" <dkeester@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 22:51:45 -0600

On Thursday 18 May 2006 2:05 am, Thomas Schlesinger wrote:
> Sure. It's attached.

Thanks much! :-)

> BTW: I've got it by Google's cache feature. It's slow, but it works ;-)

Weird Google's cache came up with a "This page is blank" message for me.

--
Douglas S. Keester
mailto:dkeester@xxxxxxxxxxx

"We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing,
are doing the impossible for the ungrateful.
We have done so much, for so long, with so little,
we are now qualified to do anything with nothing."
        -Mother Teresa