Re: Bug reports for pkgsrc

From: "Jeremy C. Reed" <reed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 12:21:50 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006, Thomas Schlesinger wrote:

> is there an official bug tracker for faulty pkgsrc builds?

Yes.

http://www.netbsd.org/Gnats/category/pkg.html

We get around 25-40 PRs each week specifically for pkgsrc. Each week we
have one developer who helps assign the PRs to developers who can work on
them or attempts to handle the PRs themselves.

You can also report or ask about your problems first on the pkgsrc-users
mailing list.

 Jeremy C. Reed

echo 'I7@87944:;6<754372=9=?48812=7043:>' | tr '0-@' 'wutrofn mlkige.ca'