Serious question: Is DragonFly's smp ISP-production-ready?

From: Petr Janda <elekktretterr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 23:19:18 +1000

We have a p3 2x1133mh (i think) box not used and i was thinking about setting
it up as  as a mailfilter gateway. The question is, is DragonFly's SMP
production ready and the whole system suitable for mission critical
applications? I'd like to hear what Matt and other devs and users think.

Or should I go with FreeBSD?

Thank you.

!DSPAM:78,45296173943721902999984!