Re: CPU-Time needed?

To: Christian 'reezer' Sturm <athaba@xxxxxxxx>
From: Tomaž Borštnar <tomaz.borstnar@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 21:39:16 +0200

Christian 'reezer' Sturm pravi:
My computer is idle most of the time (only using irssi, links, vim and gcc - for learning C). I can also do this on a slower PC, so I'm asking if anything is needed.
Bulkbuilds, Head-builds, stresstests, any other things?

You can always write and run scripts for stress testing and report crashes especially if they can be reproduced. Also manual testing of devel code would probably help as well.

Tomaž