Re: bsdtalk022 - Interview with Matthew Dillon from DragonFly BSD

From: Erik Wikström <erik-wikstrom@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 21:25:34 +0100

On 2006-03-08 10:48, Steve Mynott wrote:
Matt on bsdtalk podcast!

http://bsdtalk.blogspot.com/

Sync'd through to my iPod fine and I listened to it on the train to
work - very interesting!

Cheers Steve

This reminded me of the (perhaps slightly old) BayLISA-talk which is now available for our pleasure at Google Video:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3205048442935479525&q=baylisa

The slides can be found at: http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/ (it's so much simpler to understand while watching the video).

Erik Wikström
--
 "I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
 telephone; my wish has come true because I can no longer figure