Re: limited space upgrade

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 09:15:44 -0800 (PST)

:On Tue, 8 Mar 2006, joe1958@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
:
:> I've got 1.4.0 installed and I am trying to get to 1.4.2  After
:> cvsuping the src I am left with 617MB on /usr.  Ultimately, as a
:> firewall this will be quite adequate.  However, I've demonstrated to
:> myself that it is not enough room to make buildworld.
:>
:> Any suggestions or experience chunking up the process?
:
:Do you have other partitions to do the build on?
:
:Or maybe use tarballs of the binaries instead?
:
:(I don't remember: maybe BSD Installer provides a upgrade option?)
:
: Jeremy C. Reed
:
:echo 'I7@87944:;6<754372=9=?48812=7043:>' | tr '0-@' 'wutrofn mlkige.ca'

    Or use an NFS mount from another machine with more space.

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>