limited space upgrade

From: joe (joe1958@xxxxxxxxx)
Date: 08 Mar 2006 03:01:32 GMT

I've got 1.4.0 installed and I am trying to get to 1.4.2  After
cvsuping the src I am left with 617MB on /usr.  Ultimately, as a
firewall this will be quite adequate.  However, I've demonstrated to
myself that it is not enough room to make buildworld.

Any suggestions or experience chunking up the process?

joe

- ( | ) fan
Posted with NewsLeecher v3.5 Beta 5
 * http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet