From: joerg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 18:01:22 +0100

On Fri, Feb 24, 2006 at 11:56:29AM -0500, Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
> So, when reporting problems on DragonFly, should we hit users@ first, or
> pkgsrc-users?

It depends on the issue. I'd suggest the following policy:

1. If it is a build problem, take a look at the results from the last
bulk build. If something stops building or you need something which is
currently broken (and does not depend on net-snmp :-)), mail me or the
maintainer directly. Note that the bulk builds use a stricter setup than
the normal userland / pkgsrc tree, so some packages can work to a
certain degree, but still be reported as broken.

2. If it is a general problem or question for a specific package or the
infrastructure, pkgsrc-users@xxxxxxxxxx is the best address.

3. If you feel this is a DragonFly specific issue (e.g. something
doesn't behave as expected), users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is a good start.

Joerg