Re: BSDCan 2006

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 12:32:13 -0800 (PST)

:Hi everyone!
:
:Chris Buechler and I will be giving a talk at this years BSDCan showing
:off the various firewalling technologies present in DragonFly, FreeBSD,
:NetBSD and OpenBSD.   BSDCan will be printing up shirts to give out to
:all of the attendees and will have each of the projects logos on them.
:
:The question I have is really two fold:
:
:#1.   Can we use the DragonFly logo on the t-shirts to represent the
:project?

    Yes, absolutely!

:#2.   Who else is going to BSDCan?

    I usually stick to USENIX, so probably not me, but don't let that stop
    others from going!

:Thanks in advance!
:
:Scott