Re: userland ppp ("No context" errors)

From: Francis Gudin <fgudin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 09 Feb 2006 12:48:06 GMT

On 2006-02-09, YONETANI Tomokazu <qhwt+dfly@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It doesn't reproduce here, either with or without "link deflink" prefix.
> Do you have any special CFLAGS or stuff like that in /etc/make.conf?
> Did you try to make sure that ppp.conf doesn't contain any non-ASCII
> characters?
> # tr '[\200-\377]' @ < /etc/ppp/ppp.conf | diff -u - /etc/ppp/ppp.conf

Hello,

about compilation flags, i use the following:
  CCVER=          gcc34
  CFLAGS=         -Os -pipe
  COPTFLAGS=      -Os -pipe
  CPUTYPE=        i686

I checked ppp.conf for weird chars but nothing came out:
  aimable# tr '[\200-\377]' @ < /mnt/etc/ppp/ppp.conf | diff -u -
  /mnt/etc/ppp/ppp.conf
  aimable#

I will try to recompile ppp with '-O -pipe' only and report if things
are different. I must leave for two days: results by saturday/sunday.

Thanks for your help investigating this,

Francis.