cpdup backup question

From: Terry Tree <terry.tree@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 15:00:24 +0000

Hello.  I'm trying to use cpdup to backup my desktop to my little home
server via NFS.  The question I have is there a way to have a global
cpignore file ?  I don't have to place an ignore file in every
directory.  I want to exclude all of my mp3 and iso files so my server
doesn't fill up.  Does anyone know of a work around for this ?