apache2/mod_php combination in pkgsrc

From: joe (joe1958@xxxxxxxxx)
Date: 18 Jan 2006 13:23:39 GMT

Morning,

I can't seem to find a pkgsrc combination for apache2(2.0.55)/mod_php.  Is it me or
am I missing something.  I've been using the pre-built packages courtesy of this
site. Is this a case of needing to build on my system rather than install a
rebuilt?

http://chlamydia.fs.ei.tum.de/pub/DragonFly/packages/1.4.0-RELEASE/i386/

and I've also been to the netbsd pkgsrc site.  I'm drawing a blank.  Any pointers
would be much appreciated.

Joe