Re: DragonFly 1.4 released!

From: Adrian Michael Nida <nida@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 09:43:04 -0500

On Sun, 2006-01-08 at 11:09 -0800, Matthew Dillon wrote:
>     1.4 has been released!  Check out our main site, the information is
>     all there now:
>
>     http://www.dragonflybsd.org/
>     http://www.dragonflybsd.org/main/release1_4.cgi
>
> 					-Matt
> 					Matthew Dillon
> 					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Whoo-Hoo, check out those release notes, that's quite a list!

I've been a little swamped with my new job and ill health, but luckily
things are starting to get better.  I'll rebuild labthug.com over the
weekend and report back any weirdness.  Oh, Justin, I plan on redoing my
wiki HOWTOs to reflect the most recent changes :-)

Good work guys,

Adrian