Re: 1.4.0_RC1 and pkgsrc

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 10:14:08 -0800 (PST)

:Ignoring the above message I have a few packages installed now, but when
:trying to pkg_add xorg I get the following message after 10 minutes:
:
:pkg_add: expect: poll() timeout
:Signal 2 received, cleaning up.
:
:tar: Signal caught, cleaning up.
:Tar: ustar vol 1, 110 files, 4020035 bytes read, 0 bytes written in 600
:secs (6700 bytes/sec)
:Signal 2 received, cleaning up.
:# ftp: No control connection for command.
:
:Thanks
:Bryan

    This sounds like a download problem.  I suggest downloading the packages
    manually then using a local path.  Maybe use pkg_add -n to see which
    packages it needs.

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>