Re: DP performance

To: danial_thom@xxxxxxxxx
From: Raphael Marmier <raphael@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 11:07:08 +0100

Danial Thom wrote:

What do you think "my word" is? My only point was that I use the usage level at which a machine starts dropping packets to determine its point of capacity. I don't see how I can be wrong about anything, since its hard to argue against that point. And what do you think Matt's point was? I don't even think its relevant.
. ..

Whoever you are, you are maybe knowledgeable. I am personaly not able to judge. But your problem is psychological, not technical. I don't know what you are looking for by harrassing people on technical forums such as this one. But whatever you are looking, nobody can ever give it to you.

At this point, there is enough element here and then for you to realise the problem lies within you. Get the appropriate help (maybe even a psychatrist for a starter, tough to find a good one though).

best of luck

Raphaël