Re: Overall usability in 1.4?

From: Emiel Kollof <coolvibe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 22:01:49 +0100

Op woensdag 7 december 2005 21:24, schreef Stefan Krüger:

[snip]

> >     I don't know if its the same problem, have your timer issues gone
> > away with the recent fixes?
>
> yes I also think they're unrelated, so test carefully
>
> another thing is that I still have time issues :-( I don't know what
> exectly happens but everythings seems to freeze (even the clock) but as
> soon as I press a key everything works again...

I had that too. Scour the kernel@ list to a post of mine that had "weird
network problem" as a subject. Check out my workaround. It's low tech, but it
worked :)

Anyway, that problem is fixed in HEAD and my machine running HEAD is doing
fine.

Cheers,
Emiel
--
Don't tell any big lies today.  Small ones can be just as effective.