Re: DP performance

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 20:36:49 -0800 (PST)

    Well, if you think they're so provably wrong you are welcome to
    put forth an actual technical argument to disprove them, rather then
    throw out derogatory comments which contain no data value whatsoever.
    I've done my best to explain the technical issues to you, but frankly
    you have not answered with a single technical argument or explanation
    of your own.  If you are expecting acolades, you are aren't going to
    get them from any of us.

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>