Re: compiling cvsup broken on -current

To: Bill Hacker <wbh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 23:35:01 +0000

Bill Hacker wrote:

There may (eventually) be a better answer than rsync, but <whatever> must be low-hassle and 'good enough for now' with a bit of guidance and/or canned scripts - as rsync can be.

Bill Hacker

I suppose we should add rsync as an official provider type, and the speed difference with cvsup is not that bad since latter uses same algorithm for files if I am not mistaken.

--
Hiten Pandya
hmp at dragonflybsd.org