Re: xine-lib from pkgsrc

From: "Jeremy C. Reed" <reed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 22:18:11 -0800 (PST)

The first problem with xine-lib is that configure breaks due to the lack of a -lpthread.

There was a typo in pkgsrc/multimedia/xine-lib/patches/patch-ag. I fixed this. Please update pkgsrc/multimedia/xine-lib.

bswap.h:92:2: #error "You need to add endian swap macros for you're system"

. ..
This is added at line 62. It works to compile, but I basically just copied it from the FreeBSD section above, so I don't know if it is right.

Thanks for looking at this.

I see that DragonFly has the macros defined.

I added a patch at multimedia/xine-lib/patches/patch-aj for this.

It now builds and installs.

It looks like some other things need to be done for all the plugins. (Any volunteers to look at this and test?)

And it needs a PLIST.DragonFly which I am adding now.

Thanks

Jeremy C. Reed

p.s. You may want to consider reporting or discussing pkgsrc issues at tech-pkg@xxxxxxxxxxx