Re: how do people play with different versions of DBSD on the same system?

From: Joseph Garcia <bsd_usr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 12:41:00 -0700

Bob Bagwill wrote:
How are people playing with different versions of DBSD on the same system?

I just use VMWare. Currently I have 1.2.x-RELEASE and 1.3.x-PREVIEW installed in VMWare, although I only have PREVIEW fired up at the moment. It's not the best way to run DragonFlyBSD, but since I don't have enough machines lying around to install on then I have to deal with what I have.