Re: ACPI suspend/resume [now working]

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 18:49:37 -0700 (PDT)

:After playing around a little, I found that the following patch makes
:suspend/resume work:
:..
:icu_reinit() has been in previous FreeBSD versions of acpi_wakeup.c.
:
:I am not sure, whether this is the right way to fix it though.
:
:  Johannes

    Nice work!  It does make sense... interrupts could get stuck while
    the machine goes to sleep for various reasons and re-initing the 8259
    would definitely fix that.  I will commit it.

    I am still going to try to track down the crash you uploaded, as well.

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>