Re: More on vinum woes

From: Gabriel Ambuehl <gaml@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 11:32:29 +0200

Gabriel Ambuehl wrote:
[rant against 3ware]

To be fair, though, all other IDE RAID solutions I've tested (numerous
Promise and Highpoint and the odd Adaptec product, usually pseudo RAID
though) have their share of issues as well. I gotta admit, Linux' md
Driver suite so far has impressed me much more than anything the BSDs
provide (vinum is just hopelessly complex).