Re: Interesting ubench scores for FreeBSD 4.11, 5.4, 6.0beta3 and DFly-Preview

To: Scott Ullrich <geekgod@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Tomaž Borštnar <tomaz.borstnar@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2005 20:47:53 +0200

Scott Ullrich wrote:
Tomaž Borštnar wrote:

Kris Kennaway wrote:
I commented all debugging features I could found.WITNESS and INVARIANTS for sure. How do I turn off malloc debug? I used the same practice for FreeBSD 6beta3 on amd64 yet it performed actually extremely well. I was pleasently surprised with the results for 64bit mode.

Try ln -s aj /etc/malloc.conf

192# ubench
Unix Benchmark Utility v.0.3
Copyright (C) July, 1999 PhysTech, Inc.