Re: metamail on pkgsrc - patch

From: "Jeremy C. Reed" <reed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 15:59:10 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 2 Sep 2005, Steve O'Hara-Smith wrote:

Thank you. Would you like the ones I have for transfig and xpaint or shall I send them to tech-pkg ?

You are welcome. And thank you too!

Please send to tech-pkg.

I may test and commit but I am away from office at the moment.a

If you have fixes that should be in upstream, please contact those developers too. (You can forget about metamail because it has no upstream for years.)

Jeremy C. Reed

	  	 	 http://www.pugetsoundtechnology.com/