Re: ifconfig(8) syntax intuitiveness

To: Max Okumoto <okumoto@xxxxxxxx>
From: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 19:04:18 +0100

Max Okumoto wrote:
Has anyone looked at the recent work on ifconfig that Sam Leffler
is doing?  I thought he was cleaning up alot of the code in there.

Max Okumoto

The ifconfig in FreeBSD is certainly nice, especially its command parser which I am quite fond of. I am thinking of doing some cleanups to the said utility as well but not anytime soon.

-Hiten