best autoconf for DragonFly?

From: "Jeremy C. Reed" <reed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 09:51:59 -0700 (PDT)

I am working on pkgsrc for DragonFly.

Instead of patching some configure scripts manually, I assume that some versions of autoconf provide support for DragonFly. But testing with autoconf 2.59, I didn't see this.

Is DragonFly support only in autoconf cvs?

(Please carbon copy me on replies.)

Jeremy C. Reed

p.s. I install apache, kdebase3, xorg-libs from pkgsrc on DragonFly. I have some more patches to commit though.