Information needed about DragonflyBSD

From: Gordon Bergling <gbergling@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 17:47:17 +0200

Hi,

I am thinking about joining the DragonflyBSD project, but I would like to have
some information regarding some functionality of DragonfylBSD.

Is there support for atheros based wireless NICs?

Is ufs2 available (read-only support would be enough)?

I also would like to develop for DfBSD, but I am not sure what branch I should
install. The latest release?

regards,

Gordon