Re: call for testers: DRI/DRM

From: Hummel Tom <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 23:39:02 +0200

Simon 'corecode' Schubert schrieb:
hey,

i'm still searching for people who are willing to test my DRM updates.
I only got one radeon card, and i'm having weird issues related to
interrupts (I think), meaning 3d gets only rendered if I move the
mouse pointer... I need people cross test this if it's my system
or the dragonfly port.

contact me for sources/instructions.

could you post the instructions/sources here?