cdrecord on 1.2.2-RELEASE

From: Tomas <antencek@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 16:55:16 +0200

Hello all.

I am looking for help with my DragonFly problem.
I have installed a brand new Samsung DVDRW in the computer, but I have a problem using it.

I upgraded my DF to 1.2.2-RELEASE via src:

# uname -a
DragonFly SRV 1.2.2-RELEASE DragonFly 1.2.2-RELEASE #0: Mon Jun 20 18:26:18 CEST 2005 root@SRV:/usr/obj/usr/src-stable-20050617/sys/SRV i386

. ..reinstalled cdrtools

# pkg_info | grep cdrtools
cdrtools-2.01 CD/CD-R[W] and ISO-9660 image creation and extraction tools

. ..but all I get from cdrecord is:

# cdrecord -scanbus
Cdrecord-Clone 2.01 (i386-unknown-freebsd4.8) Copyright (C) 1995-2004 J�g Schilling
cdrecord: No local SCSI transport implementation for this architecture.

In the kernel I've included:

# ATA and ATAPI devices
device          ata
device          atadisk                 # ATA disk drives
device          atapicd                 # ATAPI CDROM drives
device          atapicam
options         ATA_STATIC_ID           #Static device numbering
# SCSI peripherals
device          scbus           # SCSI bus (required for SCSI)
device          cd              # CD
device          pass            # Passthrough device (direct SCSI access)

. ..so camcontrol gives me this: # camcontrol devlist <SAMSUNG DVD R/RW SH-W08A 1S30> at scbus1 target 1 lun 0 (pass0,cd0)

I've search through internet, but did not get any other good hint which would help me get cdrecord to work. Is there something I'm doing wrong here?

TIA.

Regards, Tomas